Sunday, January 18, 2009

Invocation for when one is drained of Physical Energy

Often, in the past, in my work life, after months of seemingly unflagging energy and being told, “Hey Andrea, what energy, passion and drive you possess!!”, I have been struck out-of-the-blue, by a couple of months of physical stagnation and not being able to move. On one such occasion, a spiritual contact shared with me the following invocation which has never failed me and all too easily, helped me get back on my feet again. Miracle of miracles, each time, as the new renewed Andrea, I have ended up walking 2-3 hours every day at a stretch, joyously going about my various tasks while exploring the bounties of nature which the Universe has thrown along my path.

And so, I have walked back to life (literally) on five occasions thanks to this miraculous invocation which I would like to reproduce–

“I invoke the Mahatma energy (all pervasive – The KING energy) to flow through each and every cell and space in my mind and my body, my hands, my arms, my bones, my muscles, my feet, my tissue (add any body parts you wish to particularly highlight - e.g., your knee ligament which might have been broken). Please strengthen my auric fields, my thoughts, my feelings, my emotions, my self-confidence at work, my cooking skills, my driving skills (because I had met with a near-fatal accident while driving my brand new car, and needed to regain my self-confidence at the wheel), and my career.”


Love and abundance always...andrea rodrigues

1 comment:

Linda1949 said...

Hello, Ivan & Andrea...I really can't think of what to write right now, but I wanted to visit your site. I really love what you two have written here, it is very moving and uplifting. I will return and write something a bit later.

God Bless...take care.

Linda